Sunday, September 1, 2013

Quick Weekend Update

Ok, so I'm 3 days in on this round of the Fast Metabolism Diet. My first day was pretty much perfect. I was sooooooooo hungry though. I ran a 15 K on Saturday and cheated by having a banana pre and post race. Bananas aren't allowed on FMD because they are high in sugar. It's my tradition though. I always have a banana before and after. We went out to eat after the race and I had grilled chicken and rice....with a dap or 2 of cheese sauce. I might or might not have had a margarita....a little one.....

I've been pretty good today. Just had a few bites of some froyo when I took the boys out for a treat.

I haven't been able to weigh because the scale is in James' room and he hasn't been up before I've had breakfast the past couple of days.

Overall, I feel good. I don't have any special recipes to share from the past couple of days...I've been eating a lot of open faced sandwiches and raw veggies and fruit.

Here's hoping for some good weight loss....I saw pictures from my run this weekend and man, I look like a running cow. I love cows....I just don't want to look like one.

No comments:

Post a Comment