Friday, August 30, 2013

Frustrated

Yesterday was the end of my 28 day Fast Metabolism Diet. You must know that I maybe did 3 days of that perfectly. I cheated some. I started off feeling pretty good since I lost 4.7 lbs in the first couple weeks. Then I started gaining. I ended at 225. That is a 2.7 lb loss. It's still a loss, but all my measurements were bigger than when I started. WHAT?! I don't know what's up with that.

So anyway, I am giving the Fast Metabolism Diet another 28 days. I'm gonna trust it this time and not cheat. I am throwing a birthday party for a friend next weekend, and I'm gonna cheat that one day, but that's it.

Now, if after 28 days, I don't feel like this is working, I'm going back to Boot Camp. Gonna take the workout like a maniac approach. I'm not going to use that option until after the Iron Horse Half Marathon in October since I can't fit boot camp and half training in at the same time and have time for my family.

I'm not going to promise anything, but I'm going to TRY to post here every day. I feel like the accountability would help.

So today, here I sit at 225 lbs and I've got the following food to look forward to:
Breakfast:
Strawberry French Toast
2 slices Ezekiel bread
2 egg whites
1/2 tsp vanilla
a few shakes of cinnamon
1 cup quartered strawberries
squeeze lime juice
1 tsp stevia

Whisk together egg whites, vanilla, and cinnamon. Let bread soak up mixture on both sides. Cook on non stick skillet, turning once, until browned.

Meanwhile, heat strawberries, lime juice, and stevia over medium heat until warm.

Serve strawberries over toast.

Snack: Orange

Lunch: Open faced chicken sandwich on ezekiel bread, carrots, and grapefruit

Snack: Apple

Supper: Grilled chicken tenders, broccoli, and brown rice.

Snack: Strawberries

Really not a bad day...sounds pretty good. Of course I already want chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it!!! I'll be starting medifast on Tuesday, so we can suffer together. No cheating!!

    ReplyDelete