Saturday, July 6, 2013

Day 1

Sorry for not posting last night like I said I would. One thing led to another: grocery shopping, cooking supper, putting kids to bed...next thing I knew it was well after 10 and I was exhausted. Plus, I had left my notes with my weight and measurements in James' room and he was sleeping. I would rather walk through fire than risk waking him.

Anyway, I felt pretty good on my first day of detox. I will admit I almost lost it when I was at the grocery, but I held it together. REALLY wanted a cupcake....

I typically feel ok the first day though...it's the 3rd or 4th day that gets you. The cravings really go crazy.

I will get into my plan more in the next post. I simply wanted to check in and post my initial stats and pics.

Weight: 227.7 lbs
Body Fat: 36.2%
BMI: 32.9

Measurements:
Bicep: 15"
Chest: 44"
Waist: 39.5"
Hip: 47"
Thigh: 27.5"
Calf: 17.25"

My goal weight is 175 lbs. I haven't weighed that in a long time. The lightest I have ever been (since I was 18) is 163 lbs my senior year of college. And saying that I got there in a less than healthy way would be an understatement.

Here are my before pictures:


My sweet boy

No comments:

Post a Comment