Friday, July 12, 2013

My Week

Sorry for the lack of posts this week. I don't have a decent excuse.

Monday, I was grouchy grumpy. I blame lack of food. I was needing to go to the grocery and didn't have much that I could eat in the house. What I did have, Joseph stole....apples, smoothies, etc.

Tuesday, I felt back to myself. I ran 3 miles with the stroller that evening. Now, that is a workout. I am much slower when I run with it, but I feel like I work so much harder.

Wednesday was more of the same. I did a speedy 2 miles on the treadmill that night.

Yesterday, I was RAVENOUS! I could not eat enough. It's one of those times when it's good not to have much in the house that is unhealthy. I have found that when I'm actively trying to watch what I'm eating, I had better not have anything tempting at all in the house. And I can be pretty creative. I finally fixed myself a big bowl of oatmeal last night. While I try not to limit carbs in the evenings, it really hit the spot. I went for an easy 3 mile run with the dogs last night. I really enjoyed it.

This morning, I stepped on the scale and had lost 2.2 lbs. WOO HOO! It always feels good to see progress.

Well, I've got a book from the library that is overdue that I need to finish, so I'm gonna sign off for today. Hope everyone has had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment