Friday, July 5, 2013

I'm Losing It!!

I'm creating this page as an off shoot of my main blog "The Non-Sceincy Animal Scientist." I wanted somewhere to blog about my weight loss journey that was separate in case some of my readers who keep up with my blog for family updates and such dont care to read about supplements, weigh ins, etc.

But if you care about such things, stay tuned. I'm starting a 24 day jump start challenge that is my own version of a popular weight loss company's detox and cleanse program. I'm not going to name names since I don't know if that could get me in trouble or not...should anyone read this blog.

I'm promise to keep it real here....I will be telling my ACTUAL weight and measurements as well as being honest about how I feel during this journey. It will be a long one. I've got at least 50 pounds to lose. I may even go further than that.

I will be posting a "before" picture tonight once my husband gets home and can take one. I will also post my beginning stats at that time. Tomorrow, I will post a synopsis of my plan.

So, if this sounds interesting to you, please stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment