Monday, July 8, 2013

Let's Not Count That One (Day 3)

Yesterday was a super fun day....but it was a fail as far as the diet plan was concerned. We always go out for lunch after church and it is almost always mexican. That's what Joseph always picks. He loves some rice and beans.

I tried to be good...I got the Pollo Pablano which is basically grilled chicken and peppers. I had planned to be very in tune with only eating until I was just full. Then Michael made a comment about me eating all that super processed food and it angered me. So I probably ate a bit much in my anger. I know...it's really a silly thing to get mad about but don't mess with a woman who's taking in massive amounts of fiber and little to no sugar...am I right?

Then we went to Indianapolis to meet up with some friends at the zoo. And while I did pack a few healthy snacks, I didn't pack my vitamins or anything. And when we went out for supper, I ended up having a steak sandwich and fries. Fail.

That's ok...today is a new day. A day 3 do over as well. It's also the first week of my half marathon training. Today is a stretching day. I have my first half marathon in 12 weeks!! So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment